Back to school lunch planning is so important for little monsters, and it can be super-stressful for mum and dad. What will they eat? What’s healthy? What can we buy ahead to make mornings easier?
However, choosing lunch box snacks doesn’t need to be complicated…
SunRice Devilish Chicken Mini Bites, healthy, bite-sized brown rice cakes made using the goodness of Australian, locally-grown brown rice. A tasty, fun, portion-controlled snack that has less fat than regular potato chips: easy for mum and dad and healthy for kids!
I’m giving away three ultimate lunch box packs!
Each pack contains:
- – A supply of SunRice Mini Bites to have on hand – four different flavours; Devilish Chicken (no artificial colours and flavours, and a favourite amongst kids), Creepy Cheese, Spooky Original and Scary Salt & Vinegar (my favourite)
- – A Genuine Thermos® Brand FUNtainer™ Vacuum Insulated Drink Bottle to keep drinks cold and fresh longer
- – Lunchskins Resuable sandwich bag
- – Lunchskins Reusable snack bag
- – Spork n Smile sporks 4-pack reusable spork set
- – SoYoung insulated lunch bag
- – Kids Konserve Reusable sandwich wrap
- – Yumbox leakproof lunch box
- – Best Lunch Box Ever cookbook
- – Plus pen and note cards to write little lunch box notes!
Each pack is valued at $170. How awesome is that!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in Australia (ACT residents excluded – sorry).
- Entrants must answer the following question in the comments below “In 25 words or less tell me why you would love to win this prize”.
- This competition closes at 11.59pm, Sunday 7 February 2016 AEST. The winners will be randomly drawn and notified via mail and announced on this website.
- Any prize not claimed within 72 hours of notification will be redrawn.
- Entry is open to all Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers (subscribe here) .
- To qualify to enter you must be aged 18+.
- For bonus entries check the options listed above!