On Friday we headed in to the city for a special preview of the new Melbourne Ice Slide.
In case you haven’t heard, the heart of Southbank has been transformed into an action packed winter wonderland for the school holidays, as Eureka Skydeck hosts the giant Variety Ice Slide for kids, parents and the whole of Melbourne to enjoy.
From now until July 17, a thrilling 40-metre long, four-metre high ice slide has been set up alongside Southbank’s waterfront, allowing passers-by to experience the thrill of riding an inflatable tube on the exhilarating journey down the slide.
The kids loved racing down the icy slope and didn’t seem to care that it was about -100°C there. Ok, that might be slight exaggeration but it was bloody freezing on Friday.
Open daily from 10am until late, with prices starting at $10 for three ice slides, the Variety Ice Slide is sure to delight all ages and suit all budgets.
Eureka Skydeck, in partnership with Mirvac and Fuze Tea, will donate a portion of the funds to not-for-profit organisation Variety: The Children’s Charity. For more information visit www.eurekaskydeck.melbourne.
I’ve got a Family Pass to giveaway to one lucky reader. To enter you must be a newsletter subscriber and answer this question in the comments below: “In 25 words or less, tell me how you like to keep warm in Winter”
Terms & Conditions
– Entry is open to Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers only (subscribe here) .
– Entrants must live in Victoria (Australia).
– Entrants must answer the following question in the comments below “In 25 words or less, tell me how you like to keep warm in Winter”.
– This competition closes at 9.59pm, Thursday 30 June 2016 AEST. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified via email and announced on this website.
– Any prize not claimed within 24 hours of notification will be redrawn.
– To qualify to enter you must be aged 18+.