So, you’ve probably realised by now that I LOVE MELBOURNE!
It’s the shopping (of course), the people (that’s you), the food , the weather (ok, so that’s not really true – let’s say I love to hate the weather) and all the other wonderful things this fab city has to offer.
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how many talented people live, make & create here.
I always get excited when I come across products that are made right here in Melbourne and wanted to share my love of “Melbourne Made” products with you.
So, I have teamed up with eight wonderful local businesses to offer one lucky Melbourne Mamma reader the chance to win a fab swag of “Made in Melbourne” goodies 🙂
Here’s what you could win!
– $75 Voucher from Baked by Mum – the yummiest cookies in Melbourne (ps the kids don’t have to know that you didn’t make them yourself 😉 )
– $75 Voucher from Love JK – adorable personalised stationery & giftware for kids
– Fab collection of goodies from Red Bobble – the most colourful collection of accessories around town
– $75 Voucher from Cushionopoly – some gorgeous coosh for your toosh
– Clothing from Alittle Pocket – funky threads for little Melbournites
– Alphabet Cards & Swaddle Wrap from Toni Prime Design – divine designs for kids
– Gorgeous Doll from Miss Ruby May – you’ll probably be tempted to keep this for yourself
– Funky collection of goodies from Tiger & Hare – quirky hand printed homewares, baby clothing & gorgeous bamboo accessories.
Total prize pool $723!
See below to Enter:
Entry is open to all Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers. Subscribe to newsletter here.
Competition ends Monday, 28 October 2013 at 11:59 pm AEST. See Terms & Conditions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway