Calling all book lovers! I’ve set myself a reading challenge for 2020 and I’d love for you to join me.
I know what it’s like to be a busy mum (ie not have much time for reading), so I’ll only include 12 books in the challenge. However, I’ll include an additional six books for those of you who will have no problem smashing through 12 books in one year.
As a chronic migraine sufferer, I don’t get to read as often as I’d like too but I’m pretty happy that I managed to read 17 books throughout 2019. For this year, I’m aiming to read 20 books.
See how I went in my 2019 reading challenge here.
I can’t wait to get started on this challenge and hopefully find some new favourites that I just can’t put down.
Must reads books for 2020
- A book recommended by your local library
- A book by a favourite author
- A book starting with the same letter as your first name
- A book with a flower on the cover
- A book written by a first time author
- A bestseller from 2019
- A book that will improve your life
- A book you read when you were in high school
- A young adult book
- A book recommended by someone you don’t know
- A book you meant to read in 2019
- A book written by a famous author who you have never read before
Extras books to read
- A bestseller from the 1980s
- A book you currently own but have not read
- A book being made in to a movie this year
- A book with a colour in the title
- A book recommended by a celebrity you admire
- A book that I’ve read for this challenge (look through my comments here OR search #mmreadingchallenge2020 on Instagram)
Let me know if you’re joining me in the comments below (put your book titles in the comment section NOT the URL field) and feel free to come back and list the books you read throughout the year and let me know if you enjoyed them or not.
Keep an eye out for the books I’m reading and tag your own books on social media using #mmreadingchallenge2020