Calling all book lovers! I’m setting myself a 2019 reading challenge and I’d love for you to join me.
I set myself this same challenge last year and I didn’t quite get through the list as I some of the books I read in my book club, didn’t meet any of the criteria that I had listed (didn’t plan that very well, did I?)
However, I did manage to read 14 books in 2018, which was a pretty good effort, considering I am a chronic migraine sufferer.
Anyway, this year I am determined to read all the books in the challenge as well as additional books in my book club.
I know what it’s like to be a busy mum (ie not have much time for reading), so I’ll only include 12 books in the challenge. However, I’ll include an additional six books for those of you who will have no problem smashing through 12 books in one year.
I can’t wait to get started on this challenge and hopefully find some new favourites that I just can’t put down.
- A book published in 2019
- A book with a number in the title
- A book with a blue cover
- A book you saw someone raving about on social media
- A favourite book that you’ve already read
- A book with ‘Love” in the title
- A book you meant to read in 2018
- A book about an inspirational person
- A book borrowed from a friend
- A book you bought from a secondhand book shop
- A book you read more than 20 years ago
- A classic book that you have not read before
- A book that was published in the year you were born
- A book with a character that has the same name as you
- A bestseller from 2018
- A book you received as a gift
- A book set in Australia
- The first book in a series you haven’t read before
Let me know if you’re joining me in the comments below (put your book titles in the comment section NOT the URL field) and feel free to come back and list the books you read throughout the year and let me know if you enjoyed them or not.
Keep an eye out for the books I’m reading and tag your own books on social media using #mmreadingchallenge2019