Only two more sleeps…….
My kids have gone sneaker crazy at the moment. Here’s our pick of the coolest kicks around!
1. kik start boot $20.98 (on sale) by Walnut Melbourne 2. converse all star hi-cut boot $49.95 from Kidz Collective, 3. gelato high tops $45.00 from Kawaii Kids, 4. feiyue ‘milk on the rocks tiger’ $89.00 from Cradle Rock, 5. see kai run ‘veronica’ $39.95 (on sale) from Moppit and more, 6. chipie leather hightops $150.00 from Micky Junior,
7. superstar 2 $70.00 by Adidas, 8. volley ‘high leap’ $27.95 (on sale) from Joee Tween
I don’t know about you, but I feel like these school holidays have just flown by.
It just feels like a few weeks ago that my daughter finished her last day of Prep and began her transition to Grade 1!
It suddenly dawned on me last week that I need to get organised with ‘Back to School‘ goodies. So, when Meyu invited me to come along and check out their range of school shoes, I couldn’t resist.
With warmer weather on the way, now is the time to start thinking about popping little tootsies in to some gorgeous new shoes. Here’s a selection of my favourites for summer.
1. Multi Spot Mary Janes $29.95 by Walnut
2. Silver Pom Pom Shoes $87 by Chook Leaf
3. Blake Sandals $39.95 from Baby Bootique
4. Nubuck Alex Sandals $59.00 by Georgia On My Mind
5. Natives $49.95 from Chocolate Freckles
6. See Kai Run Adele Pre Walkers $49.95 from Chocolate Freckles
7. Havaianas $17.95 from SurfStitch
8. Saltwater Sandals $69.95 from Big Dreams
9. Walnut Stripe Cruise Shoes $29.95 from Sticky Fingers Children’s Boutique