This week we’re getting to know Kathy from Hummingbird 60 in Northcote.
1. Tell us a little about yourself?
I’m a Mum to 5 year old, Ava and am juggling both a career with a Financial Institution and Hummingbird 60, a partnership with my gorgeous sister Penelope.
I love to travel and have travelled the world except for Africa, that is definitely on my Vision Board.
2. Describe your store in one sentence?
We at Hummingbird 60 like to call ourselves a Gallery for Women, we want to make you feel as though you have stepped into a painting and are happy to spend every minute in it!
3. What do you sell?
We mainly sell ladies clothing then we have a splash of giftware, accessories, jewellery and a small range of children’s wear.
4. What do you love most about what you do?
Our Philosophy here, thanks to Mother Teresa is ” Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier “. It’s seeing this that makes us Love what we do!
5. What are 3 of your favourite labels for little ones?
Munster/Missie, BIG By Fiona and of course Rock Your Baby for that special little person in your life.
6. What are 3 of your favourite labels for women?
Our own label Hummingbird 60 (of course), Indigo and Sass & Bide
7. What’s one item you can’t live without?
8. What’s one item your kids can’t live without?
Being a girl shoes, shoes & more shoes!
9. Favourite place to shop for yourself?
If not pinching from Hummingbird, would have to say Melbourne’s GPO.
10. If you weren’t running the store what other job would you like to do?
Marketing for a luxury hotel chain.
11. Favourite place to take the kids in Melbourne or Victoria?
In Summer would have to the beach & the zoo and in Winter Scienceworks!?
You can visit Hummingbird 60 at 244 High Street, Northcote or visit them online at www.hummingbird60.com.au