Attention book lovers! I’ve set myself a reading challenge for 2022 and I’d love for you to join me.
I’ve only included 12 books in the challenge because I know what it’s like to be a busy mum. However, I’ll also include an additional six books for those of you who will have no problem smashing through 12 books in one year.
Spending another year in and out of lockdown meant I had a bit more time to read in 2021 and I managed to read 28 books. You can see which ones were my favourites here. You can see how I went in my 2021 reading challenge here.
I’m going to try and read 28 books again this year. I’ve just started a new migraine treatmetn too, so hoepfully I’ll have less migraines and it will be easier for me to read more.
I can’t wait to get started on this challenge and hopefully find some new favourites that I just can’t put down.
Must read books for 2022 Reading Challenge
- A book with 22 letters in the title
- A book with an animal on the cover
- A bestseller from the 1990s
- A book with a pretty cover
- A book with “good” or “bad” in the title
- A book recommended by someone on Instagram or Facebook
- A book written by a local author
- A book with a colour in the name
- A book with gold lettering
- A book with more than 600 pages
- A book that has been translated from another language
- A book being made in to a movie this year
Extra books to read
- A historical fiction book
- A book published in 2022
- A guilty pleasure book
- A book that will improve your life
- One of my favourite reads from 2021
- A different book by an author that you read in 2021
Let me know if you’re joining the reading challenge in the comments below (put your book titles in the comment section NOT the URL field) and feel free to come back and list the books you read throughout the year and let me know if you enjoyed them or not.
Keep an eye out for the books I’m reading and make sure you tag your own books on social media using #mmreadingchallenge2022
I hope you enjoy my 2022 Reading Challenge.