Calling all book lovers!
I’m setting myself a reading challenge for 2017 and I’d love for you to join me.
I know what it’s like to be a busy mum (ie not have much time for reading), so I’ll only include 12 books in the challenge. However, I’ll include an additional six books for those of you who will have no problem smashing through 12 books in one year.
I used to be an avid reader and would easily read one book straight after another but now that I am a chronic migraine sufferer, I find it hard to read as often as I would like to.
I can’t wait to get started on this challenge though, and hopefully find some new favourites that I just can’t put down.
- – A book you read more than 20 years ago
- – A book recommended by a librarian
- – A bestseller from a genre that you don’t normally read
- – A book that’s published in 2017
- – A book about something you love
- – A book written by someone you admire
- – A book that’s becoming a movie in 2017
- – A biography or autobiography
- – An espionage thriller
- – A book that was published in the year you were born
- – A book about travel
- – A classic book that you have not read before
- – A bestseller from 2016
- – A book with a character that has the same name as you
- – A book you bought from a secondhand book shop
- – A book you received as a gift
- – A book borrowed from a friend
- – The first book in a series you haven’t read before
Let me know if you’re joining me in the comments below (put your book titles in the comment section NOT the URL field) and feel free to come back and list the books you read throughout the year and let us know if you enjoyed them or not.