Monster Jam® is heading back to Melbourne in October, with up to five brand new trucks and drivers and even more super-charged moto-tainment providing a unique sensory experience like no other and I’ve got 4 x Tickets up for grabs.
The show will feature four unique Monster Jam driver competitions – Monster Jam Wheelies, Racing, Donuts and the coveted Freestyle competitions, with the Freestyle Motocross and Quad Wars also set to return.
The 2016 lineup includes a number of fan favourites, with ‘Grave Digger’, ‘Monster Mutt Dalmatian’ and ‘Max-D’ back to tear up the track, alongside new additions ‘Alien Invasion’, ‘Pirates Curse’ and the yellow ‘El Toro Loco’.
Standing nearly four metres tall and four metres wide, Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that weigh around 5500 kg. Built for short, high powered bursts of speed, the powerful Monster Jam® beasts perform breathtaking stunts and can accelerate from 0-100kph in under 3 seconds.
They literally fly – covering up to 50m in a single leap (a distance greater than 14 cars side by side) and up to 12m skywards.
I am giving away 4 x A Reserve Tickets for Saturday 8 October at the AAMI Park (valued at $336). To enter you must be a newsletter subscriber and answer this question in the comments below: “If you could drive a Monster Truck, what would you call it?”
Terms & Conditions
– Entry is open to Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers only (subscribe here) .
– Entrants must live in Victoria
– Entrants must answer the following question in the comments below “If you could drive a Monster Truck, what would you call it?”
– This competition closes at 9.59pm AEST on Friday, 2 September 2016. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified via email and announced on this website.
– Any prize not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be redrawn.
– To qualify to enter you must be aged 18+.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.MonsterJamOnline.com.au.