October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so here are a few items to help you “Think Pink”.
One in eight women in Australia will be diagnosed with breast cancer by the age of 85 . Visit Pink Ribbon Day to find out how you can help make a difference.
1. Hello Kitty Ballerina $39.95 from Tarbea
2. Babylegs Leggings $7.95 from Hello Charlie
3. Polka Dot Tea Set $54.95 from Moo said the Cow
4. Pink Bobbles $3.00 by Red Bobble
5. Audrey Hepburn Framed Bus Scroll $39.95 from Funk Melbourne
6. Alimrose Knit Puppy $18.95 from Button Baby
7. Eb & Ive Cuff Bangle $24.95 from Crate Expectations
8. butter LONDON Nail Lacquer $22.00 from Adore Beauty
9. Cristina Re Signature Teacup $24.95 from Cristina Re