Bobux have just released their latest ranges – Aktiv & Xplorer City, in an exclusive collaboration with French fashion designer, Solène Roure.
Earlier this year, Solène – whose extensive portfolio includes companies as diverse as Nike, Yves Saint Laurent, North Face and Levi’s – turned her attention and distinct fashion design to kids’ shoes, collaborating with Bobux to create eight beautiful designs (ranging from Soft sole sizes S-XL and shoe sizes 18-29).
Solène’s shoe designs are unlike any other and are a must have wardrobe essential!
My kids have been wearing Bobux since they were little and this is our favourite range so far.
To view the full range and read more about Solène and the new Aktiv & Xplorer City range visit www.bobux.com.au/soleneroure.
I am giving three readers the chance to WIN a pair of shoes from the new collection. To enter you must be a newsletter subscriber and answer this question in the comments below: “Which pair of shoes from the latest Solène Roure X Bobux collaboration is your favourite?” (Visit www.bobux.com.au/soleneroure to see the range)
Terms & Conditions
– Entry is open to Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers only (subscribe here) .
– Entrants must live in Australia (ACT residents excluded – sorry).
– Entrants must answer the following question in the comments below “Which pair of shoes from the latest Solène Roure X Bobux collaboration is your favourite”.
– This competition closes at 9.59pm, Wednesday, 20 July 2016 AEST. The winners will be randomly drawn and notified via email and announced on this website.
– Any prize not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be redrawn.
– To qualify to enter you must be aged 18+.