Ori the Octopus is a delightful new children’s picture book, for 2–5 year olds, by Australian author Anne Helen Donnelly.
To celebrate the release of this fabulous new book, I’m running a great competition, with loads of prizes to be won!
Ori the Octopus tells a great story of friendship and helping others. With big, bright, colourful illustrations, simple language and fun actions so children can participate in the story, it will quickly become a favourite.
Ori is a lovable character who likes to help his friends. In this new book he helps them all at once – but when he takes on too much, his friends step in to help him.
The book also includes character cut-outs, so kids can play with their favourite characters and have hours of fun and entertainment.
The author’s website contains kid friendly videos, and lots of free activities for the kids, including colouring in, join the dots, spot the difference and much more!
One lucky reader will WIN a copy of Ori the Octopus by Anne Helen Donnelly PLUS two limited edition canvases featuring the book’s characters and a craft pack (valued at more than $100). Six readers will also win a copy of the book and a craft pack.
Ori the Octopus is available in book stores from April 2017. Also available from Woodslane. RRP $17.99. ISBN 9780646962207.
To enter you must be a newsletter subscriber and answer this question in the comments below: “Why do you want to win this prize?”
Terms & Conditions
– Entry is open to Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers only (subscribe here) .
– Entrants must answer the following question in the comments below “Why do you want to win this prize?”.
– Entrants must live in Australia (ACT residents excluded – sorry).
– This competition closes at 9.59pm on Thursday, 20 April 2017 AEST. The winners will be randomly drawn and notified via email and announced on this website.
– Any prize not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be redrawn.
– To qualify to enter you must be aged 18+.